Transportation Management and Operations Services
With over 30 years of Passenger Transportation management and operational expertise. Christopher Goebel and Crossroads Advisers has directed all functional business areas (management, maintenance, vehicle acquisition, accounting, budgeting, safety, operations) and presided over team of 450 team members along with a fleet of 200 vehicles that traveled over 10m miles annually between 4 separate facilities. His vast management and operational experience was obtained through direct involvement with multiple passenger transpiration services.
- Motor Coach, Yellow and Mini-Bus
- Transit fixed Route and Para-Transit
- Intercity Bus (rural & urban)
- Airport Hotel Shuttle and Share Ride
- Rental Car, Employee and Campus Shuttles
- Limousine and Sedan
Bids/RFP Proposal Services
Responding to and preparing proposals for passenger contract transportation opportunities entails an ability to think strategically logically and the ability to identify how a company’s uniqueness can be illustrated in companies detailed proposal. Christopher Goebel and Crossroads Advisers have gained that expertise by responding to and preparing over 200+ bids/rfp’s over a 25-year career. Crossroads Advisers can assist with:
- Pre-contract preparation, proposal design, budgeting, contract implementation and post award requirements and phases
- Managed contract negotiation, financial budgeting and analysis, management and operational performance.
- MBE/WBE vendor development and monitoring.
Contract Transportation Services
As a result, generating over $280m in passenger contract revenue and growing contract sales from 3% of to 21% of company sales. Christopher Goebel has been involved in all operational and management functions related to passenger contract services. Which enables Crossroads Advisers to provide guidance and assistance in all phases of contract services: